- Purchasers of tickets may request a refund for up to 48 hours from the original time of purchase.
- There are no implied or expressed discounts and Eastern Wyoming College will work with purchasers to ensure validity of transactions.
- Each purchaser is guaranteed a list of goods and services which is found in the Sagebrush and Roses Brochure.
- If your purchase and/or sponsorship did not receive the expressed guarantees listed in the brochure (EWC and/or the EWC Foundation) will rectify the error by ensuring purchasers receive the associated goods and/or services.
- In the event that the expressed services guaranteed through the Sagebrush and Roses Brochure are not met, purchasers may receive a refund for up to 60 days past January 28th, 2023.
- Purchases are for only the Sagebrush and Roses 2023 event that is being held on January 28th, 2023. Exchanging tickets and/or sponsorships for future events is not permitted.
- In the event that Sagebrush and Roses has to be cancelled a full refund will be provided to purchasers within 30 days of the January 28th, 2023 event.
- Eastern Wyoming College and Eastern Wyoming College Foundation stand behind the goods and services promised to Sagebrush and Roses attendees.
- List of goods and services are found in the Sagebrush and Roses brochure.
- If for any reason your purchase did not include the associated goods/services please contact Michelle Prusia, Institutional Development Administrative Specialist, Eastern Wyoming College, email@example.com or 307.534.2417.
- If associated warranty requests are not able to be met purchasers may request a refund under the refund policy parameters.